Sarah Doody

PEOPLE  To start off 2013, I thought this video provided two very great lessons to keep in mind throughout the year. Too often, we let our results driven world influence us to give up when things dont go how we envisioned, when things take longer than we thought, when plans dont go our way.
Read on

Digital MinistryUK

PEOPLE  Just in case you hadn't seen it, relive the videos, people and events that defined 2012 brought to you by Google. A lot of fun and cultural parody Google Gangnam style. Also below it it a list of the highest watched videos in Australia in 2012. PS: Gangnam will make 1 billion views views this Christmas...Thats a big WOW from me folks and a big sign of what 2013 has in store for us.
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to the roll call where we offer an overview of all profiles appearing in 2012. This year we've moved on from measurement being the standard theme to data & programmatic buying. It's also been the year where I was thrilled to present the 100th Digital People profile. Thanks for your ongoing support...
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where I'm pleased to present Martin Walsh, Director of Digital & Corp Communications with NSW Govt. Martin recently offered views on the level of digital strategy & skills in the Aust market & continues these thoughts here. He also clearly outlines a range opportunities & challenges facing our market with several clear solutions. A comprehensive & highly worthwhile read
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome again to Digital People where we feature Mi9's Marc Barnett - GM of the Microsoft Media Network & Advertising Exchange. There's no doubt the past 12 months has seen parts of our industry transform to automated trading platforms & Marc highlights various opportunities, challenges & forecasts surrounding this rapidly developing sector. A worthwhile read with a glimpse into our future...
Read on

Sarah Doody

PEOPLE  This week I was thinking a lot about what makes a great startup team. So many of the lists that come out try to identify what not to do in a startup and the 10 reasons why startups fail. A lot of times, these lists focus on the product, explaining that the startup failed because the product was too complicated, or too simple, or just didn't make sense. However...
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where this time I'm pleased to present Stephen Hunt, Managing Director - Asia-Pacific at video advertising business - TubeMogul. Stephen outlines his history with our industry & highlights challenges & opportunities surrounding the fast growing programmatic/RTB 'revolution'. A comprehensive & informative read where Stephen's passion for our industry jumps off the page....
Read on

Phil O'Brien

PEOPLE  I have always used an FT Business book as my 'bible' for Business Planning. Mick Cope had quite an act to follow with his book 'Personal Networking'. The book is both a quick read and a handbook, and one a book I would recommend to digital marketers to keep you focused on the basic principles of networking and to understanding that networking is not like CRM.
Read on

Sarah Doody

PEOPLE  UX design continues to be one of the hardest jobs to fill. Companies are realising the value that creating a great user experience can have on their business. Today people more than ever expect, and demand, a great experience. This is an exciting time for the industry. However, as companies race to create great user experiences I'm concerned that the quality of the experiences could be jeopardised
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to the 101st Digital People profile. Unlike many previous profiles Benjamin Christie from Gourmet Ads has a relatively short background in our industry but has channelled his career as a chef to build the world's largest food focused ad network. Benjamin shares his story, highlights RTB as his area to watch & also tells us of the major difference between the US & Aust digital media market
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to the 100th Digital People profile. 3 years ago we started a small Q&A profile series which has now grown to become a highly effective record & knowledge centre highlighting the evolution & incredible pace of change our industry continues to face. For the 100th, 11 of the most experienced & perhaps highest profiled Digital People reflect on their....
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to the 99th Digital People profile where we present Nic Hodges - Head of Innovation & Tech at MediaCom. Like several previous Digital People it seemed inevitable from an early age that Nic became involved in digital media now using his innate skills to be one of our industry's key innovators. Nic discusses his work on the recent USnapp cross media app as well as various views. Great read..
Read on

Chris Book

PEOPLE  Chris and James are joined by uber connected European angel investor and start up mentor, Muriel Devillers. Hear about the trends Muriel is seeing in tech investment, how to pitch, how to network, how to keep it simple. Also some great tips for entrepreneurs and why living in Europe is fine. London is 'boiling', forget moving to the Valley, as the only path to dot-com success its a myth.
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where I'm pleased to profile Liam Brennan - Digital Director at Carat Global Management UK. We often hear of the differences our UK colleagues find in our market so I thought it would be interesting to get some views from an Aussie based in the UK digital media market. Liam offers one of the best profiles of the year - a highly recommended & extremely informative read..
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where this time we profile James Simmons, Partner/Director with Aust's largest independent media agency - Match Media. James offers us insights into the fast changing digital media market & discusses some key challenges. He also highlights - as he says - a somewhat 'dull' prediction regarding Google & Facebook & talks about the importance of developing agency talent.
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where this time we feature Megan Brownlow - Executive Director with PricewaterhouseCoopers. Each year Megan edits PwC's influential Australian Entertainment & Media Outlook Report & creates the Digital Media section. She is also actively involved in advising key clients in digital media & it is from here that she offers us this highly worthwhile market perspective.
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where we profile Jon Ostler, Group GM of BeyondD - renamed from QLtd through its recent acquisition by Beyond International. Jon offers comprehensive views on the changes in our market, the continued potential surrounding ecommerce & virtual goods - & reminds us not to forget the stuff that works'. He also highlights the continued power of Google & Facebook. Great read..
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where this time we profile Peter Williams, CEO of Deloitte Digital. Peter offers insights into his work with Delloites surrounding crowdsourding, mobile, gamification and the challenges of accessing talent and keeping up with the pace of change. He also introduces yet another acronym 'clomosoda'. A good quick read...
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where this time we highlight views from several of the most experienced people in the digital media industry. Rapid change & evolution in digital media is also raising multiple challenges. Here we focus on some of these challenges with suggested solutions. Please add your opinion - What do you think the digital media industry can do better right now?
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where we profile Sam Granleese, Strategy Manager at Private Media. Sam shares his career journey, starting in high school to working on key accounts at ZenithOptimedia & now with one of Aust's most successful independent publishers. He offers valuable insights into our 'schizophrenic' industry & shares forecasts on digital broadcasting & more. A highly worthwhile read....
Read on

LATEST COMMENTS ADDED

TOP 10 CHAMPIONS   View All

• 30 Days
  • This year

Write for Digital Ministry. Demonstrate your expertise, raise your profile, get exposure for your company brand.

BECOME A DIGITAL MINISTRY CHAMPION

Digital People - Heather Albrecht

Digital People - Heather Albrecht

Welcome to Digital People where we profile Heather Albrecht, Digital Strategist from Digital Connections. Read on

LATEST DIRECTORY LISTINGS Boost SEO - add your company for free

Full Stack Accounting ServicesBoomerang BoxMajo VapeDean WillcocksThink Conveyancing MelbourneSydney Dog Training CentreBantix Worldwide LtdLuxion Media Chinese MarketingSean Clancy