DIGITAL ADVERTISING BLOG | DIGITAL MARKETING BLOGS BECOME A DIGITAL MINISTRY CHAMPION

Digital MinistryUK

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  There were a staggering 1.2 trillion searches in 146 languages in 2012. The most searched for person? Whitney Houston.
Read on

Teresa Sperti

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Once again digital predictions are coming out of the woodwork. I've scoured the web for some of the most insightful digital trends of 2013 from the experts.
Read on

Chris Morley

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Australian retailers and their association recently stated their post Christmas and Christmas sales figures were OK without being spectacular. Retail giants Myer and David Jones have reported modest Boxing Day sales figures, both will reportedly be posting minimal sales growth figures in the next few weeks. Thus continuing the ongoing theme of Australian Retail in 2012, so how do they change it?
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Queue the dramatic music...A powerful new layer of super organism building up. One in which humans are no longer the top of the food-chain. Its a colony that has unique behaviours, thoughts and reactions but what’s different is that these collective behaviours, thoughts and reactions happen fast and in very visible ways. We are all already part of something bigger, many of us are just not aware.
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  According to Flurry Analytics more iPhones, iPads, Galaxys, Kindle Fires, and more, were activated on Dec 25th than on any other day in history. Not surprising but will have interesting media implications especially for media apps, because as soon as we could tear the wrapping paper off we started downloading a record volume of apps. Look at the numbers...
Read on

Chris Morley

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  It has become obvious to those of us in the retail industry that a blood is flowing-the retail revolution is well and truly underway. Consumers have dictated how they want to shop and buzz words such as multi-channel have been coined but really its all just Retail! Australia recently held a version of Cyber Monday - Click Frenzy; this event highlighted the willingness and demand to buy online.
Read on

Edward Culliford

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  The cliche goes, predictions are hard, especially about the future, but regardless each December, just like the appearance of incomprehensible perfume ads on the TV, blogs claiming to foresee innovations in digital marketing for the coming year have become inevitable. Not wanting to buck this trend, here are my PPC predictions for what we'll see in 2013.
Read on

Teresa Sperti

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  With days until Xmas, it's time to reflect on the year that was for the Australian digital industry. It's been a BIG year in digital with a lot of industry firsts and some interesting legislation that makes it just that bit tougher for brands to leverage important digital channels.
Read on

Michael Watkins

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Facebook has just released a cool app detailing events and general trends that occurred within the platform in 2012. Find below three graphs representing 'Most Talked About Songs and Check-in in Australia.
Read on

Michael-Philippe Bosonnet

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  It all started with a TED talk. Cindy Gallop, is a name familiar to many of us in the ad industry. She is the benchmark for women in advertising and was at the helm of one of the worlds best creative agencies, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, New York. Since departing the advertising world, she has set about creating web ventures, to bridge her influence across the world digitally.
Read on

Chris Rhyss Edwards

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Out of respect for my church going friends I probably should retract my bombastic statement that SEO is bigger than Jesus, however I wholeheartedly stand by my claim that SEO is as nebulous as String Theory. What I mean by this is that whilst SEO and String Theory seem like incomparable bedfellows on the surface, take a sneaky peek between the sheets and you'll quickly discover that they're far..
Read on

Chris Morley

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  An article today has indicated that a third report commissioned by the Federal Government is expected to state that the GST threshold on overseas goods which currently sits at $1000.00AUD should be lowered or the way it is applied broadened. How will this effect online retailers?
Read on

David Wesson

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  How brands get their content shared is perhaps one of the most important challenges facing marketers at the moment. And whilst Social media gives brands an opportunity to attract users, as well as encourage them to share with their friends how do brands develop a personal relationship with a user that goes beyond just like?
Read on

Jan  Rezab

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  As of September 30th 2012, Facebook reached 1.01 billion monthly active users (MAUs) which is an increase of 26% year-over-year. But what the Q3 results mainly show is the social network´s shift to mobile: 604 million mobile MAUs were reached at the end of September which is a 61% increase year-over-year.
Read on

Debra Taylor

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Too many businesses and brands believe ongoing creation of engaging, quality content is too costly - which is a little like saying they can't afford the phones. Granted, unless it is effective, content can be burden - but do it well, and you are suddenly dealing in the most valuable online currency of them all.
Read on

Debra Taylor

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  According to Google, customers read a total of 10.4 pieces of content before they buy. Brands and businesses that don't produce authentic, engaging and useful content are missing out on the 98 per cent of consumers who start that journey with online research. But many brands struggle to make the switch from talking about product, to talking to their customers' needs. Here are 4 rules to follow...
Read on

Fi Bendall

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  More articles are appearing questioning whether Silicon Valley is losing its mojo. This article in the Wall Street Journal started a hot debate of comments, about employee dis-satisfaction and selling shares in some of the most well known companies in'Facebook is a con', 'social media is over' yells out a few commentators, as disappointment is clearly being felt. Has Silicon Valley Lost its Mojo?
Read on

Fi Bendall

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Below is a 'fly on the wall' interview I had with Tim Paton Marketing Manager at Nandos at Home posing the same question he gets asked by his senior executives - can social media deliver ROI?
Read on

Chris Rhyss Edwards

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  The human race is little more than a collection of selfish, narcissistic and opinionated meat popsicles. I'm one. You're one. You're mother's one (and so is mine) and that's OK. We are by nature, nurture, 'creative design' or whatever you may choose to label it a species of self-involved 'meaning-makers'..
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  What ever happens to trends becoming too fashionable and turning lame. Apple still commands an ever increasing legion of brand advocates that are happy to give their life for the brand. In fact their life has become defined by the brand. The iPhone5 is amazing but is it so much more amazing these days than any other smart phone or are they simply wanting to believe?
Read on

LATEST COMMENTS ADDED

TOP 10 CHAMPIONS   View All

• 30 Days
  • This year

Write for Digital Ministry. Demonstrate your expertise, raise your profile, get exposure for your company brand.

BECOME A DIGITAL MINISTRY CHAMPION

Digital People - 2012 Roll Call

Digital People - 2012 Roll Call

Welcome to the roll call where we offer an overview of all profiles appearing in 2012. Read on

LATEST DIRECTORY LISTINGS Boost SEO - add your company for free

Mad Dog PromotionsProtonbits Software Pvt LtdCat Rubbish RemovalEnertec Windows & Door SystemsVacuumSpotSally Dasouki - Melbourne Victoria, AustraliaVazooky DigitalDr TurnerAspect Shade