AIMIA - The Digital Industry Association of Australia
AddressSuite 203, Level 2, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue
EmailYou must login to view this information
Twitter@AIMIANationalPhoneYou must login to view this information
FaxYou must login to view this information
AIMIA is the Digital Industry Association of Australia. Representing the digital content, services and applications industry in Australia since 1992.
In twenty years, AIMIA has provided a number of industry services and initiatives which have mirrored the ever-changing digital landscape. From the introduction of the prestigious annual AIMIA Awards, to starting the IAB Australia, AIMIA has a longstanding history of celebrating and supporting the growth of the digital industry.
AIMIA's membership represents the full spectrum of the digital content, services and applications industry. Our membership includes Australia's top digital power houses, digital content, services and applications companies, and major industry suppliers.
Our activities and initiatives are driven by and for our members. We actively encourage participation from AIMIA members to ensure that we lead the digital industry through an exchange of ideas and insights.
AIMIA exists to:
- Encourage and support the growth of AIMIA members and the digital industry at large
- Act as a medium of education and support for its members and the industry through a number of services
- Represent AIMIA members and the digital industry to the broader business community
- Digital industry development initiatives and activities
- Education and training
- Industry standards, guidelines and codes of practice
- Industry research
- Business and consumer development
- Forums and networking events
- Annual AIMIA Awards program
- Government lobbying and policy development
- Advertise current job vacancies in the digital industry
- Active State Chapters in NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, who provide localised support and initiatives to the industry
- Insurance and legal services
Strategies and Objectives
- Represent the Australian digital industry nationally and internationally
- Develop an internationally competitive digital industry in Australia
- Promote a wider understanding of the benefits of digital
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information
- Developing and maintaining relationships with other relevant industry associations
- Developing and maintaining relationships with policy organisations
- Developing relationships with state and federal government identifying, developing and supporting special interest groups
- Developing policy positions on strategic issues
- Managing and presenting industry awards
AIMIA - The Digital Industry Association of Australia Current Employees Show Alumni
Practical skills and effective strategies for leadership excellence in the dynamic and evolving records and information management environment.
Financial Management tools and techniques to strategically manage life-cycle costs and optimise asset management outcomes for the long term.
Develop and refine core skills and key leadership capability to achieve success and excel in APS 5-6 level roles and beyond.
Develop and refine core skills and key leadership capability to achieve success and excel in NSW Grade 9-10 level roles and beyond.
An engaging learning platform to enhance your effectiveness as a policy-leader in the complex and dynamic Public Sector environment.