Peter Connor

START UPS  What can Dropbox teach us about the myth of viral'? There's been a lot of buzz lately about the success of Dropbox, and how other startups might learn from it. They now have over 100 million users, and their excellent 'space race' referral offer played a big part. Many startups would have seen this as an example of the superiority of the viral marketing model, and sought how to replicate it...
Read on

Peter Connor

START UPS  The Lean Start-up Methodology has caused quite a stir in the startup community. Here we give you an idea of what it's all about to put you on the track to 'thinking lean'.
Read on

Peter Connor

START UPS  Sooner or later every startup founder is confronted with a choice: how much of my resources do I devote to developing my product and how much do I devote to marketing it? We had a look at what the experts think. Before we get down to the brass tacks, here's how you should approach your budget.
Read on

Peter Connor

START UPS  The concept of culture is a tricky one, and it often seems too abstract to be worth talking about. We've had a look at some of super-genius Tom Eisenmanns favorite blog posts of 2012 about startup company culture and the recruitment process to try and get our heads around it, and we'll be using examples from the great work Jeff Bezos did at Amazon.
Read on

Chris Book

START UPS  'Shhmooze is the social networking site that LinkedIn really should have built'. Great opening line from Michelle the CEO. Its an app that lets you discover who you really need to meet at any event. Michelle offers some good advice for app developers and refreshingly some of her own mistakes. Watch and learn.
Read on

Marius Kraemer

START UPS  These are the 6 rules that I have extracted and lived by throughout my start-up journey. I wouldn't say I'm a 'successful' entrepreneur as such yet, but I think they are the most important rules you need to becoming one.
Read on

Chris Book

START UPS  The Hashbang TV boys interview young entrepreneur Nick Holzherr. Nick is the co-founder of Whisk.co.uk. a business apparently put to Lord Sugar in the BBC Apprentice 2012. Whisk in short allows you to purchase the ingredients for any recipe you find on the internet in a few clicks. Brilliant you say, but is that even possible? Well listen and learn to the youthful voice of retail in 2013.
Read on

Sarah Doody

START UPS  If you had to pick between an amazing product designer or an amazing engineer to build a new company around, which would you pick and why?This question reflects a painful problem that is common at both small startups and large corporate organizations. Far too often, teams focus on execution before defining the product opportunity and unique value proposition.
Read on

Chris Book

START UPS  This week the guys interview Will Hines, Matthias the founders of NearNote, a startup 'bringing the urgency back to events. If you are in the new business launch space its refreshing to hear these guys. There advice is to not get advice. Focus on the need and don't spend too much time validating your ideas. Also fashion tip, black check shirts are in for young upcoming entrepreneurs...word.
Read on

John Lynch

START UPS  Wait until the main stream privacy advocates get their teeth into this. A US based ad agency called Redpepper has developed a pilot system that allows Facebook users to be automatically recognised when they walk into a shop using facial recognition technology. Called Facedeal, it uses photos uploaded to Facebook to recognise people as they walk into a venue.
Read on

Marius Kraemer

START UPS  Recently, I went through my mates' startups in my head and realised that almost all of them have only just recently launched their startups, already validated their model and are just on the verge of taking off big time. For that reason, in no particular order here is order a current compilation of their highly scalable & investworthy startups. Frankly, I would immediately invest in them :).
Read on

Digital MinistryUK

START UPS  This startup profile is one for those of you not interested in working for the man, motivation and how to tackle stress (hit people hard). Chris Book the aptly names founder of Bardowl Audio books give is an inside eye on the trials and tribulations of launching a new model to a pretty traditional industry.
Read on

Marius Kraemer

START UPS  What is the motivation for someone to drop stability, save income and a "worry-free" life? Many people and upstarting entrepreneurs think, they need to make a lot of money quickly. But what would they do with it?
Read on

Marius Kraemer

START UPS  Wanting to be an entrepreneur requires a lot of self-belief and an innate urge to make a difference in this one life we have. It also requires you to work for quite an extended period of time, without pay, without anyone supporting you. You have to initiate everything yourself, you have to convince people to be mad enough to work with you for free, just because of that vision of yours.
Read on

Digital MinistryUK

START UPS  Marius Kraemer tells about what motivated him to come up with the brilliant real-world social app Matewire. He also give us and insight into what drives him and his 6 key tips on being an entrepreneur (which I now have on my wall). Finally for advice on stress busting he has introduced me at least to the soon to be massive sport of Tricking. Check out the video, it looks easy...
Read on

Chris Book

START UPS  Russ and Gary join the boys to tell the Hailo Hollywood script style story. Learn how three cabbies came up with the idea in a Covent Garden coffee shop, launched and spread the word amongst the London Black Cab community, and went on to raise one of the largest A rounds in recent European startup history.
Read on

John Lynch

START UPS  Peter F. Drucker famously stated that "management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things." Great leaders possess dazzling social intelligence, a zest for change, and above all, vision that allows them to set their sights on the "things" that truly merit attention. The unfortunate this is this is all wrong and leadership is way over rated.
Read on

Digital MinistryUK

START UPS  Steve Baty who will be speaking at Xmedia Lab Sydney 8-10 June, gives us some ideas on the when, the why and the how to start a business. Steve is a Principal at Meld Studios, a Sydney-based design studio and President at IxDA, a global network dedicated to professional practice of interaction design.
Read on

Chris Book

START UPS  We are joined by London Tech Stars Natalie and Simon from Lanyrd to talk about building a startup on your honeymoon, the experience of going through Y Combinator, and raising $1.4 million of venture money.
Read on

Chris Book

START UPS  Justin Boswer from cloud based CRM and Marketing company HTK Horizon, recently crowned "Britain's Brightest Business", joins the boys for chat. They cover how to build a company organically, and the future of customer relationship management. Hear more from Justin in the accompanying Podcast, including the challenges of running a business from a small town.
Read on

LATEST DIRECTORY LISTINGS Boost SEO - add your company for free

Larissa RembiszMtoag TechnologiesPanacea Infotech Pvt. Ltd.Radius InboundKrishaWebNaked Penguin BoyMLM binary matrix plans for saleMAAN Infoweb SolutionsAgriya