Sarah Doody

PEOPLE  To start off 2013, I thought this video provided two very great lessons to keep in mind throughout the year. Too often, we let our results driven world influence us to give up when things dont go how we envisioned, when things take longer than we thought, when plans dont go our way.
Read on

Digital MinistryUK

PEOPLE  Just in case you hadn't seen it, relive the videos, people and events that defined 2012 brought to you by Google. A lot of fun and cultural parody Google Gangnam style. Also below it it a list of the highest watched videos in Australia in 2012. PS: Gangnam will make 1 billion views views this Christmas...Thats a big WOW from me folks and a big sign of what 2013 has in store for us.
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to the roll call where we offer an overview of all profiles appearing in 2012. This year we've moved on from measurement being the standard theme to data & programmatic buying. It's also been the year where I was thrilled to present the 100th Digital People profile. Thanks for your ongoing support...
Read on

Sarah Doody

PEOPLE  This week I was thinking a lot about what makes a great startup team. So many of the lists that come out try to identify what not to do in a startup and the 10 reasons why startups fail. A lot of times, these lists focus on the product, explaining that the startup failed because the product was too complicated, or too simple, or just didn't make sense. However...
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where this time I'm pleased to present Stephen Hunt, Managing Director - Asia-Pacific at video advertising business - TubeMogul. Stephen outlines his history with our industry & highlights challenges & opportunities surrounding the fast growing programmatic/RTB 'revolution'. A comprehensive & informative read where Stephen's passion for our industry jumps off the page....
Read on

Sarah Doody

PEOPLE  UX design continues to be one of the hardest jobs to fill. Companies are realising the value that creating a great user experience can have on their business. Today people more than ever expect, and demand, a great experience. This is an exciting time for the industry. However, as companies race to create great user experiences I'm concerned that the quality of the experiences could be jeopardised
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to the 101st Digital People profile. Unlike many previous profiles Benjamin Christie from Gourmet Ads has a relatively short background in our industry but has channelled his career as a chef to build the world's largest food focused ad network. Benjamin shares his story, highlights RTB as his area to watch & also tells us of the major difference between the US & Aust digital media market
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to the 100th Digital People profile. 3 years ago we started a small Q&A profile series which has now grown to become a highly effective record & knowledge centre highlighting the evolution & incredible pace of change our industry continues to face. For the 100th, 11 of the most experienced & perhaps highest profiled Digital People reflect on their....
Read on

Chris Book

PEOPLE  Chris and James are joined by uber connected European angel investor and start up mentor, Muriel Devillers. Hear about the trends Muriel is seeing in tech investment, how to pitch, how to network, how to keep it simple. Also some great tips for entrepreneurs and why living in Europe is fine. London is 'boiling', forget moving to the Valley, as the only path to dot-com success its a myth.
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where I'm pleased to profile Liam Brennan - Digital Director at Carat Global Management UK. We often hear of the differences our UK colleagues find in our market so I thought it would be interesting to get some views from an Aussie based in the UK digital media market. Liam offers one of the best profiles of the year - a highly recommended & extremely informative read..
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where this time we highlight views from several of the most experienced people in the digital media industry. Rapid change & evolution in digital media is also raising multiple challenges. Here we focus on some of these challenges with suggested solutions. Please add your opinion - What do you think the digital media industry can do better right now?
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where we introduce Chris Erb, VP of Brand Marketing at EA Sports & an international keynote speaker at Ad:Tech in Sydney from Mar 14. Chris outlines his role & career journey & recognises the global size & growth potential of the 'active space' gaming industry. You can see more details on Chris's (& others) appearance at Ad:Tech through a link at the end of his profile.
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People. To start off 2012 I've asked several previous Digital People to look into their crystal ball and offer predictions, from their perspectives, for the year ahead. As you'll see we've attracted a broad range of interesting views. If you'd also like to share your forecasts you're welcome to add your comments. I look forward to bringing you more profiles throughout the year
Read on

John Lynch

PEOPLE  Welcome to UK&IRL Digital People. Here we profile people who are at the digital coal face and ask them their opinion on the state of the local industry, what and future trends to watch out for. Below we have mined the thoughts of Richard Parker the co-founder of the successful Better Things. Richard muses on the state of the industry and give interesting insight into whats on the horizon. Enjoy.
Read on

Digital MinistryUK

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where we profile interesting people at the coal face of digital innovation and ask them what inspires them, whats hot now and future technology trends to watch out for. Today we have Howard Goldkrand, an all round interesting guy, digital nomad, artist that works across all media including digital and more. If you want a different perspective from the mundane, read on..
Read on

John Lynch

PEOPLE  As media professional we are at the cutting edge of communication technology. The upshot is a dependency on always been connected and available. We equate this outlook to being uber-productive and included in the group, however we are in fact fragmenting our work lives into smaller shallower experiences that that is killing creativity, preventing skill mastery and risks the future of our careers.
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to the final Digital People for the year where we offer an overview of the 19 profiles presented during 2011. This year the measurement issue has given way to two further themes being exchanges & automation of the digital media trading process & issues surrounding talent, recruitment & training of digital media talent. Thanks to everyone who participated & supported Digital People....
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where I'm pleased to present Rohan Lund, CEO of Yahoo!7 who offers insights on a range of issues in our industry. Rohan forecasts an even more significant shift to mobile marketing with increasing capabilities on formats & audience targetting. Interestingly, he highlights group buying as the sector to keep an eye on. Great read from a key person in our industry....
Read on

Digital MinistryUK

PEOPLE  Welcome to the first UK&IRL Digital People a very popular feature of our Australian site for many years now. We intend to profile people who are at the digital coal face and ask them their opinion on the state of the local industry and future trends to watch out for. First off the rank is Martin Dorn Global Director of M7 Music who has some fascinating insights on the role of music in branding.
Read on

Denise Shrivell

PEOPLE  Welcome to Digital People where we introduce Geoff Hird, Publisher at Westwick-Farrow Media & Chairman of Publishers Australia. Geoff shares his views on the challenges facing the magazine & publishing industry & highlights their many opportunities as they focus on reaching audiences through multiple digital platforms. He also discusses the upcoming Magazine Week event in Sydney next week...
Read on

LATEST DIRECTORY LISTINGS Boost SEO - add your company for free

Vape GreenWunderkrautAggressive Growth Marketing LtdAdvertising and Print CoSimplifyProject Design PrintFuGenX Technologies LtdFuGenX TechnologiesNTC Voice Solutions