DIGITAL ADVERTISING BLOG | DIGITAL MARKETING BLOGS BECOME A DIGITAL MINISTRY CHAMPION

Anne-Marina Dickson

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  There are lots of different means of marketing your product, and most companies are using a combination of different strategies and tactics to find their customers and then sell to them. But what happens when you only recognise the efforts of the final piece that actually led to the sale?
Read on

David Wesson

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  One of the big buzzwords of the last decade has been "Mobile First" apps like Instagram (quickly bought by Facebook for $1b) didn't even launch a website. In a Presentation last week at Social Media Week London Facebook explained why they have now moved beyond thinking about mobile first to concentrating on being "Video First".
Read on

Anne-Marina Dickson

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  At Facebook's Developer Conference earlier last month, CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced that some updates were afoot. Here, I look at how these changes will impact publishers, real estate companies and small to medium sized businesses.
Read on

David Wesson

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  With a rise in numbers on Instagram to over 5 million monthly users in Australia and rates of engagement 18 times that of Facebook, Instagram has become an avenue more and more Australian brands are participating on and looking to help sell goods and services. However, the challenges that brands face participating on the platform is how do they convert their followers and engagement into sales?
Read on

David Wesson

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Quite literally over the past 72 hours whilst on Periscope I have seen the Cherry blossom in Tokyo, had a guided tour of the mission district in San Francisco, been clubbing in Las Vegas and learnt how to render things in Virtual Reality and i can't wait to find out what is next!
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  There is no one-size-fits-all content marketing template as how many channels and in what format you need to document your strategy is unique to your business. However before you enthusiastically start pumping out reams of content, my advice is to map out a basic strategy and below is a guide compiled from reading many different approaches.
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  The recent Consumer Electronic Show (CES) at Las Vegas, Nevada saw several automakers reimagine the future of personal transportation. From driverless cars to gesturebased interfaces to new business models that would not have been possible a decade ago.
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Content marketing is still in its infancy, however as with social media before, its just beginning to poke its little head out of the safe world of harmless early-adopter type stuff to being a widely accepted and vindicated marketing practice. Consequently, as it becomes more pervasive, and gets more budget, conversation turns from "Ohhh, this is exciting" to the thorny question of ROI.
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Oscar award-winning actor Kevin Spacey spoke to 2,600 marketers from 50 countries at Content Marketing World 2014, held September 8-11, 2014 in Cleveland, Ohio. Mr. Spacey broke down the elements of a story: conflict, authenticity and audience during his 60-minute presentation. Closing Keynote Highlights. His 3 key tips on story telling
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  I love new tech. Google Glass is especially interesting because it creates a notably different way to interact with the digital world. The concept of wearable computers is by no means new, and although Google have made the most promising advances yet, is it good enough? And should we be adapting our content for Glass?
Read on

Sarah Doody

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  I love to shop. For me, the best part about shopping is the hunt. I love that feeling when you find something that you know is just p-e-r-f-e-c-t. One of my favorite things to do when I travel is to wander boutiques in new cities, finding treasures, and chatting with the owners.
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Something you wanted to as but feared to... Google launched last week an overview of the Quality Score factors as well as the video below with updates on the AdWords auction and Ad Rank, the system that determines the order in which the AdWords ads appear.
Read on

Edward Culliford

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  For the first time since 2009, Google have updated their introductory video on the inner workings of the AdWords auction and how it is affected by Quality Score. We look at what's changed in the last five years, and what Google still aren't telling us.
Read on

Sarah Doody

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  What is micro-feedback? More importantly, why does it matter to your user experience? Well, to understand micro-feedback, you first have to know a little bit more about user experience and how experiences are measured.
Read on

Shaun Polidano

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Arnold Bennett. said, any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. Change can sometimes frustrate us, call questions to why it was needed and even lead to the worst possible unplanned scenario. But change has its benefits, primarily in that it allows us to become a better thinker and become inevitably better marketers.
Read on

John Lynch

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Chris Morley gives his 10 cents worth on whats has changed in the last 12 months and what the next 12 should hold. The big theme last year was great service, great service and more great service. Watch, listen and learn his views on the next 12.
Read on

Chris Book

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  An interview with Stephen Upstone a Gen1 mobile industry pioneer,. He and his team (check out his team below) have created LoopMe media which allows App developers to simply and effectively monetise their app experience with mobile advertising. So if you have just created the next Angry Birds, this allows you to immediately tap that audience for an additional revenue stream. Watch and lean....
Read on

Digital MinistryUK

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  There were a staggering 1.2 trillion searches in 146 languages in 2012. The most searched for person? Whitney Houston.
Read on

Teresa Sperti

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Once again digital predictions are coming out of the woodwork. I've scoured the web for some of the most insightful digital trends of 2013 from the experts.
Read on

Chris Morley

ADVERTISING & MARKETING  Australian retailers and their association recently stated their post Christmas and Christmas sales figures were OK without being spectacular. Retail giants Myer and David Jones have reported modest Boxing Day sales figures, both will reportedly be posting minimal sales growth figures in the next few weeks. Thus continuing the ongoing theme of Australian Retail in 2012, so how do they change it?
Read on

LATEST DIRECTORY LISTINGS Boost SEO - add your company for free

Larissa RembiszMtoag TechnologiesPanacea Infotech Pvt. Ltd.Radius InboundKrishaWebNaked Penguin BoyMLM binary matrix plans for saleMAAN Infoweb SolutionsAgriya